Cape Kamenjak: Half–Day Wine Tasting & Bike Tour
Cycle through the scenic landscape of the protected nature reserve Kamenjak and enjoy tasting wine and Istrian specialities. Discover the magnificent and protected nature reserve Cape Kamenjak. The waters of the sea are nowhere more bluish-green and crystal clean than in this locality – the southernmost tip of Istria. The rocky beaches alternate with sandy coves.
Kamenjak is situated in a purely natural environment, there are no campsites, hotels or buildings. Further on the way, close to the bay of Pinizule, the ancient dinosaur footprints were discovered in the rock slabs several years ago.
Upon arrival in Kamenjak, cycle along a narrow path and pass by beautiful beaches, with a unique view to the open sea’s vastness. Stop at the very tip of the Istrian peninsula. Return by bike to Pula with a stopover for wine tasting of the famous Istrian wine, served with authentic Istrian cold dishes.
Cape Kamenjak: Half–Day Wine Tasting & Bike Tour Highlights
- Visit a unique and protected nature reserve with hidden beaches and bays
- Conclude the tour in a local winery by tasting three kinds of wine
- Enjoy a panoramic view on the open sea and a lighthouse
- MTB Bike rental
- 0,5 l drinking water
- Tasting three kinds of wine
- Authentic Istrian cold dishes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cape Kamenjak Premantura